Thursday, March 25, 2010

Insomnia!

Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors in this blog. I have had a wicked case of insomnia over the past few nights. I'd say I've had about 4 hours of sleep over the last 48 hours.

I'm blaming it on the daylight saving time. I go to bed around 5 or 6, because I wake up around midnight. During the winter, it's dark by then. Now that it's spring, falling sleep with the sun shining doesn't seem natural.

I'm sure you've had those nights where you just lay in bed, wishing you could sleep. You look at the alarm clock. You realize, if you fell asleep at that minute, you'd get four hours of sleep. Then thinking about falling asleep keeps you up. An,d if you realize you're about to fall asleep, it hits you. "Yes, I'm falling asleep!" That realization then wakes you up again.

That's been my cycle the last few nights. Hopefully tonight I will drift off to dreamland with no problems. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment